The Eno Lamp
The Eno lamp is a small run, hand-made, desk lamp made from the finest materials. It is a complete redesign of our "A Light" with special attention paid to materiality and increased functionality. Each unit is numbered.
Each component is highly considered.
* The lamp body is 3/16" thick solid brass with a hand brushed and waxed finish.
* The glass globe is blown by hand with the highest quality blown glass rod available.
* The hardware/cord strain relief, is manually machined and knurled from a solid brass rod.
* The electrical cord is SVT 18ga round cloth-covered wire.
* The accompanying cord weights are manually machined from solid brass rods.
* Designed, crafted, and assembled in Portland Oregon.
The Eno lamp includes: Lamp body, glass globe, electrical cable
(1) LED bulb that is a 60W equivalent and compatible with dimmers.
(2) solid brass cord weights for managing cable routing.
*Dimmers are able to be added to the cord for an additional cost.